Thursday, August 13, 2009

one week

This time next week I'll be somewhere between here and Nigeria. Wow. I don't think its quite settled in me yet. Right now I'm spending a few days with my family at the beach before I head off and trying to get my mind around what is going on in life. In short, I need prayer (as always, but I really feel it now!)

Please pray that all the loose ends get tied up ( my visa which is being fed-exed on Monday, Praise God! remembering to get a power converter, packing instead of piling)

I'm really excited to actually get there and settle in. Pray for a good transition and that God will give me grace in figuring stuff out.

Most of all please pray for courage and boldness. You all probably don't think I'm shy, but I definately can be and I don't want to miss out because I'm being dumb!

Prayer over all the other technical aspects like luggage getting there, finding people at the airport, ect would be appreciated too!

In the end, I know that God is in Control! Pray that I'll pay attention and glorify Him in all the big and little things over the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. and look how God provided all that you needed including more friends at the airport than you even needed...we are so glad that everything is working good for you..a safe trip, all the luggage there and family to meet you :) =) We love you lots and looking forward to your next blog...love Grandma

    ReplyDelete